- The notes and audio recordings made in each class will be posted on the Lessons page.
- See the Help page for instructions on obtaining help.
- The policies and guidelines of the course appear in the syllabus. Students are required to download, read, and understand this document.
- The homework assignments for this course are contained in the homework file. All students must download this document and bring a copy (electronic or printed) to each class.
Students are required to download, read, and understand this document.
Students are required to download this document and bring a copy (electronic or printed) to each class.
- Course Name:
- Technical Mathematics III
- Course Numbers:
- 2030:153-201 13392
- Course Type:
- Time and Days:
- 9:55-11:35 am, TuTh
- SHN 359
Scott P. Randby, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Technical Mathematics
Co-Director of Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics programs
Department of Applied General and Technical Studies
College of Applied Science and Technology
The University of Akron
Akron, OH 44325-6105