Listed below are links to the course outlines of the courses offered by Technical Mathematics Area of the Department of Applied General and Technical Studies located in the College of Applied Science and Technology of The University of Akron. There is one large file which contains everything, and an individual file for each course.
Note: The Quantitative Reasoning general education requirement of The University of Akron may be met by taking either (1) Mathematics for Modern Technology, (2) the Technical Mathematics II-III sequence, or (3) any 2030 course with a number higher than that of Technical Mathematics III.
- 2030:130 Mathematics for Allied Health course outline
- 2030:151 Technical Mathematics I course outline
- 2030:152 Technical Mathematics II course outline
- 2030:153 Technical Mathematics III course outline
- 2030:154 Technical Mathematics IV course outline
- 2030:255 Technical Calculus I course outline
- 2030:356 Technical Calculus II course outline
- 2030:345 Technical Data Analysis course outline
- 2030:260 Advanced Trigonometry course outline
- 2030:480 Advanced Topics in Technical Mathematics course outline